The General Data Protection Regulations came into effect on 25 May 2018.
FTiL’s policy is as follows.
1. The personal information FTiL holds for you is your name, usually your e-mail address, and in some cases your postal address and/or telephone number(s).
2. Your information is held in the FTiL e-mail database and hard copies of membership applications are retained on file.
3. Your information is held for informing you, with your consent, about FTiL events and news and not for marketing or any other purpose.
4. Your information is held for the administrative purposes of FTiL and will not be passed on without your consent.
5. FTiL will retain your personal information for as long as the organisation exists or until you ask that it be removed.